Responsible for the management of Business Office and Credit Control department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the performance and management of Department.
- Develop, update and ensure that the department work flow procedure is in compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of the Department.
- Ensure effective allocation of resources for various functions and smooth operations on the Registration and Credit Control Departments.
- Handle Internal and External complaints and resolve operational and billing issues.
- Build and maintain an effective liaison with insurance companies, TPAs and Corporates.
- Oversee and spearhead the debt collection process to reduce the debtors turn over days towards achieving the departmental goal while ensuring that the credit control procedures for collection is adhere to.
- Hold regular departmental meetings to address operational issues for improvement and efficiency of the department.
Experience & Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Qualification with relevant experience;
Minimum three (3) years and above working experience in similar capacity and related fields.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both oral & written) and strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to articulate well amongst team members and customers;
- High self-motivation & demonstrate professionalism in dealing with external parties.
Interested candidates can send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org