Ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
Previous performance evaluation experience. Broad healthcare business knowledge of at least 10 years.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in medical, business management or related field
Interested candidates can send in their resume to email@example.com