To lead the dietitian unit and managing the F&B outlet in the hospital.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Coming up with a core meal plan for general patients, for special requests or for critical needs.
- Maintaining documentation from aides and management as a daily routine.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- To plan, monitor, update and consolidate all operational related documentation or reports required.
- Report on management regarding employee performance and productivity.
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, health, or a related field.
Interested candidates can send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org